– No quibble cancellation policy
– 100% refund for payments made for cancelled bookings up to 48 hours before arrival
– No paperwork to complete, simply send us an email to cancel
– For cancellations 60 days to 48 hours prior to arrival, refunds will be paid directly to you one day after of your scheduled departure date.
Can I cancel for any reason?
Yes. You can cancel for any reason within 2-60 days of arrival. There are no forms to fill in, we do not require evidence or doctors notes. We require written notice of cancellation by email from the email address attached to the booking.
What if I cancel within 2 days prior to arrival?
Bookings cancelled within 2 days of arrival are not refundable I’m afraid. For example - if you are arriving on a Monday, you can cancel up to the Saturday. Cancellations on Sunday (day before) or Monday (arrival day) will not be covered by Master Cancel. We require written notice of cancellation by email from the email address attached to the booking. The date and time stamp attached to the email we receive will be provided as evidence of cancellation.
What if I cancel before 60 days prior to arrival?
Cancelling more than 60 days before arrival does not activate Master Cancel. We would recommend waiting for the 60 day cancellation period to start before cancelling your booking.
If I have to cancel what do I get back and when?
When Master Cancel is applied for a cancellation the guest receives 100% of payments made. Refund payments are processed on the departure date of the cancelled booking.
Does this include current bookings?
No Master Cancel is only included for bookings made from 12.00pm 15th August 2020. Bookings made before this date will have the Terms and Conditions accepted at the time of booking.
Is Covid-19 included?
Yes. Whether it is because you do not want to risk becoming unwell, whether you are isolating or if there is a government lockdown of Three Gables. Master Cancel will cover this.
Can I choose not to have Master Cancel?
No. Master Cancel is valid on all bookings from 12.00pm 15th August 2020 and is included in the cost of the booking.
Is any scenario not covered by Master Cancel?
The following instances are not covered by Master Cancel:
- war, civil war, invasion of foreign enemies, war-like activities (whether or not there is an actual declaration of war), rebellion, insurrection, civil commotion arising to the level of uprising, military or usurped power;
- acts of terrorism committed for political, religious, ideological, or similar purposes;
- actions intended to prevent any of the above.